Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I get started with a finance job in South Africa?

I would very much like to start my career in South Africa. I'm an American with some limited work experience, mostly from internships, and I'm getting my Master of Science in Finance degree. I'm having trouble finding a job over there and I'm concerned that my work status will keep me from getting an interview. What are some steps I should be taking to meet recruiters and become and attractive candidate?

How do I get started with a finance job in South Africa?
Link yourself to professional recruitment agencies in SA and they will align will your preferred finance channels.





A lot of jobs differ in skills needed although work experience is a definite need, finance related jobs require experience!





Junior management jobs are also available for people with your qualifications but most big banks in SA offer catered-for-you posts especially those with research departments like Standard Bank of SA!





Good Luck!

purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting