Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I use my business credit to finance my plastic surgery?

I have horrible personal credit that is currently being repaired but will take some time.





I need a tummy tuck and I need it soon for an personal appearance.





My company doesnt have much capital.. but excellent business credit.





I know I can finance my surgery, but not with my personal credit.





How can I use my business credit score to influence the lenders decision???

How can I use my business credit to finance my plastic surgery?
There are ethical issues here. Unless you are the sole owner of the business and it requires your personal image to be improved, then I doubt you should do this with the company's good name. Talk to your accountant.
Reply:is the business your own personal business or is it a company that you work for??





if it's your own business, i'm sure you could get away with it some how or another... but if it is a business you work for, i wouldn't even attempt it because it will turn out ugly...





try a girdle or some slimming black clothes and avoid the tummy tuck... you can die from those types of procedures ya know........


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting