Sunday, October 11, 2009

Where can I find a job in the finance field?

I graduated last year with a degree in finance. I really want to be a financial analyst. I've been looking for entry level positions, but have no luck of finding one in the atlanta, ga or orlando, fl areas. I do have work related experience, but not enough experience to become a financial analyst. I even tried applying for jobs at financial companies that are not financial related, just so I can get my foot in the door. Anybody with any pointers, please help. Thanks!

Where can I find a job in the finance field?
try the big accounting firms
Reply:As someone that has been in the mortgage field for many many years, steer clear of this filed right now. Layoffs are rampant-which is why I can be on the computer in the middle of the day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting