Saturday, October 24, 2009

What kind of jobs are there for finance, math or econ major?

I am a freshmen at UH. I havent decided my major yet. I am intend to major in finance, math or economic. Can anyone give me some ideas about jobs for these majors?

What kind of jobs are there for finance, math or econ major?
finance:


accounting, ibanking, analysts, traders, risk management would be a good one for high paying job.


math:


actuarial science is worth looking into, professors, researchers.


economic:


although i minor in it, i find it pretty useless on its own. maybe consultanting, stock anaylst? again reserachers.





hope it helps.
Reply:try accounting thats in the finance feild or be a math professor in the math as for economics idk


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting