Saturday, October 24, 2009

Will I ever be able to make 150K atleast with my finance degree?

I have a Bachelors in finance and going for my masters right now while working for a big firm. Please be detailed.

Will I ever be able to make 150K atleast with my finance degree?
It is truly possible if you get with the right firm. If you're currently with one of the top 5 firms in the country you're well on your way.





Here's another option.





Have you ever considered working online? You can make really good money just working P/T. You can realistically make $150-$400/day working P/T.





Hope this helps.





http://www.hatemy9to5.com
Reply:Seems like a stretch to me, unless you are top of your class at a major school or doing well at an ivy league school...and your big firm has such a job lined up for you.





Since you don't explain what kind of work you are doing now and are asking on a general forum...I'd say take your current salary and double it. That is a reasonable goal for a masters in finance from a good school with 3-5 years of experience. (Assuming you are in a big city)

floral shops

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting