Saturday, October 24, 2009

Which of the 4 universities is the best for Msc in Finance?

Hi everyone, I am thinking of pursuing a masters in finance in the UK. I have 4 business schools in mind, Cass business school, Imperial College Business School, Warwick business school, and Lancaster Business School. I believe all 4 allows me to take up courses on C.F.A. If you are choosing these 4 uni, how will you rank them and why? Which one has the best reputation internationally, and in the UK? Are there any better ones in the UK? Thanks.

Which of the 4 universities is the best for Msc in Finance?
i know warwick business chool is really good. I think LSE is the best business school in the uk but i dont know if they have that course. Youll have to check. Btw im a second year accounting and finance student at lse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting