Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When writing an academic paper, would I need to cite where I found info about a school finance system?

I am writing an academic paper about education in california and want to know if I need to cite where I found out how californias school finance system works. Each district receives base revenue and also revenue from four different categorical aids. Does this type of information deserve a citation?

When writing an academic paper, would I need to cite where I found info about a school finance system?
Yes it does.





Not sure about your school but mine requires APA formatting. Here's a link to some of the basics but a basic search on the web should bring you the info you need.





http://www.apastyle.org/elecref.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting