Friday, March 12, 2010

Where can I find a venture capitalist to finance my game production?

I am starting a video game company and have 5 games already lined up with a possible 6th. I don't have much $$$ to finance this and don't have enough credit to take out a loan. I am looking into grants and thought about venture capitalists.... are there any out there? How does it work to have one? anyone have a clue so I don't waste my time on something that either isn't what i'm looking for or something that just won't happen?? please give advice.... thanks

Where can I find a venture capitalist to finance my game production?
A lot of people think of venture capitalist when then are looking to raise money for a business. There are actually a lot of avenues for fund raising and venture capital, to my knowledge, overall, is a small part of how most businesses are financed. I don't know all the specifics of venture capital agreements, but they tend to be pretty restrictive, so something to keep in mind. Anyway, some of the other ways to raise funds for a business that we discussed in my class are to ask friends and family for money, get a business loan through a bank or the sba and through angel investors. You may want to do some reading on how to finance a business because there are several avenues to get money and a book would go through the pros and cons of each.
Reply:tell me about the games and ill look into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting