Friday, March 12, 2010

Could I get approved from Honda finance for a new car with this score?

I have a score of about 620-630, does this sound like something that Honda would finance for a new Civic? I will only have about 1 to 2k for down, but I've been at my place of employment for 2 years, lived at my house for 1 year, paid my previously owned car on time every month, etc Also, i'm trading a car that would be worth about 5,500-6,000 but I owe 11,000 - please help!

Could I get approved from Honda finance for a new car with this score?
It's not your credit score that will keep you out of that new Honda it's the fact that you owe twice as much as your old car is worth.





Adding $5000 to the price of a new car to cover your old bad loan is a deal killer.
Reply:yes you would be able to qualify...but i would have a couple auto loan offers lined up just to see who offers you the best apr? when going with the dealer they will try to screw you. so my advice would be to shop around for the best apr for your auto loan before going to the dealer. that too will give you more buying power. i got my auto loan here...





http://www.autoloanpros.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting