Friday, March 12, 2010

How do I display my fund picks on the finance module on my Yahoo home page?

Since Yahoo switched me to the new updated home page, my finance module no longer displays my mutual fund updates on the home screen. It only tracks the Dow general numbers. The only way I can see my picks is to click on the finance personal assistant and load this page. On the former home page set-up, this was displayed on the home screen so you could see it all the time.





Thanks for any help you can provide.

How do I display my fund picks on the finance module on my Yahoo home page?
I like to use this page, http://my.yahoo.com/





if you don't see them, click on "Add Content" to list them
Reply:Hi pollytick,





It took me a little while to figure out how to set up new portfolios in the the format too. I had a portfolio that simply didn't convert, hence I had to rebuild it. Apparently there are some changes in the new finance module. You may need to create a new portfolio to view your mutual funds -- Click on the module title which will open Yahoo Finance page -- Move your mouse over the "My Portfolios" tab and select the "New portfolio" which will take you to the Create New Portfolio page.





Hope this helps.

lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting