Friday, March 12, 2010

What would be a good objective for a Finance Resume?

I hope somebody can help, I'm graduating soon, and looking for a great objective for my resume in the Finance field.

What would be a good objective for a Finance Resume?
What I generally tell my students is that an objective is strictly optional! The KEY is to only use it to tell an employer if you're looking for a specific type of work, say customer service as opposed to sales. Or if you want a part-time job rather than full-time.





But personally, I suggest leaving the objective off your resume entirely because you want an employer to consider you for any and all positions they feel you're right for. In other words, let them come to you and say "Here's what we've got for you." You are then free to pick and choose which ones interest or don't interest you, and thus can always say no.
Reply:To find a position in the finance industry where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the company





( it's broad which is always good ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting