Friday, March 12, 2010

Are there any good finance websites to learn about corporate finance?

Hi! I'm a college student who just started my first week in a Corporate Finance course. I'm wondering if there is a good corporate finance website for students that has for instance a tutorial on corporate finance concepts and terms? Or any discussion groups for students? I've tried googling for it, and haven't had any luck so far.





If you search for the website, could you let me know the search terms you used?





Thank you!

Are there any good finance websites to learn about corporate finance?
Pick up a copy of the Wall Street Journal and read the "Money and Investing" section. It's also on line but not free.
Reply:Its really a pretty in depth topic, thus you are unlikely to find enough inteligently presented information on the web. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting