Sunday, March 14, 2010

My father Is ill with heat disease. How can I apply the Merchants of USA to help me with finance?

My father Is ill with heat disease. He has five blocks. We know it from angiogram report. He needs to get admitted in Cardiac hospital immediately for operation. As we are poor, We can not give him proper treatment. So please advice-How can I apply the Merchants of USA or other countries to help us with finance so that we can provide better treatment to our parents.





Md.Omar Siddiqui


A/C No.10382


Sonali Bank


Bashaboo Brunch, Dhaka-1214, Bangladesh

My father Is ill with heat disease. How can I apply the Merchants of USA to help me with finance?
First I believe your father suffers from HEART DISEASE not HEAT!!!





Second What exactly is it that you are asking for? Merchants of USA ???? What is that???





Third Being poor isn't the problem ALL hospitals MUST treat patients NO MATTER WHAT THEIR INCOME IS! If it is important to your family to get him the medical assistance/care he needs, then MONEY isn't the problem.





"God helps those who help themselves".


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting