Sunday, March 14, 2010

How do I contact Yahoo Finance to report a technical problem?

On Yahoo Finance, after requesting an historical price quote, the date displayed is one month later than the date requested. Is the historical price displayed the price for the actual date requested or for the date one month later? To get the correct historical price, should I instead enter the date one month earlier?

How do I contact Yahoo Finance to report a technical problem?
Hi,





For all of the information on historical quotes on Yahoo! Finance go here http://help.yahoo.com/help/ca/fin/quote/...


If you still need help, contact Customer Care here http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/ca/help/...





Good Luck,


Steph


Yahoo! Answers Canada Team


y_answrs_steph@yahoo.ca
Reply:I am tired of the bullshit I am going to iraq and need to cotact my family. I tried ton put the amount that was credit back to my acct but that didn't work. yahoo need to cleanup it act because they take your money for no bussiness. I am sending this email to the better business people so they cancel yahoo for good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting