Friday, March 12, 2010

What are the basic Concepts of Finance most employers look for in entry level B&P Analysts?

I am working towards my BA in business , most likely a core in Finance, and I have an phone interview this week for a Budgets %26amp; Planning Analyst. I've been studying for this on basic accounting concepts and some fianncial analysis, but still at a loss. At best, I can gauge myself on what I need to work on in by improving skillset %26amp; knowledge. I have a job but I am shooting for higher ground - its time for a change. Any help is appreciated.

What are the basic Concepts of Finance most employers look for in entry level B%26amp;P Analysts?
I'd make the phone interview as short as possible by asking for a real interview..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting