Friday, November 6, 2009

OMG What experience should I get as a business finance career?

I looked through a few job descriptions and noticed that alot of Financial analyst position ask for totally different types of certifications and experience. What is the most average job experience I should get while going after a career in business finance.





My goal is to start off as a financial analyst and then either become an investment banker or move on into starting my own firm.

OMG What experience should I get as a business finance career?
certificate requirements change over time,


do whats needed to get into a big firm but if after 2 years you dont cross the sevenfigure income bar move to a smaller firm or you will get forced out on their terms





best plaus - learn a foreign language from a BRIC country big big big plus


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting