Friday, November 6, 2009

I want to become a commercial pilot and have good grades to manage, are there airlines that can finance me.?

I would like a pilot training programme that afford me good training and can deduct from ny earnings when I have started working for them what they would have loaned me to finance my training

I want to become a commercial pilot and have good grades to manage, are there airlines that can finance me.?
There are ways to earn a commercial pilots license for you. It is just like going to college, so I included several links to get you started. The first is for a schol with single engine training. If you were going to be a pilot in the local area like a regional airport this would be for you. The second is for multi engine aircraft. That would be for the international pilot. The last one is for helicopters. That would open up the world of working with the police, news stations, and other transportation services. Hopes these help you get started.


Some companies will provide you a stipend. In the medical world if a hospital puts you through three years of school, then you have to work with them for three years after you are done. It may work in the airlines the same way but I would doubt it. If you have been watching the news recently you see how many people in the ailrine industry are losing their jobs.
Reply:In the US at least, no. Most people take out a lot of loans to finance the cost. Plan on $50 - $100K. Others have the luxury of living with their parents for a while to save money.





One thing to remember is that pilots with thousands of hours, including jet time, are a dime a dozen these days. Airlines don't have to offer any sort of incentive like this to get people to work there. You'll have to get all your ratings on your own and most likely have to work a very low-paying flying job (flight instructing, banner towing) to build up enough hours to get hired with an airline.





It's very tough, financially.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting