Friday, November 6, 2009

How much should a Finance Analyst job pay?

I've recently found out I'm being promoted at work from a cash management clerk position (32k/year) to a finance analyst. I have a bachelors in business, emphasis in finance. Been out of school 1 year. I'm a terrible negotiator, where do I start, 40k to much? Mind i'm in UT not NYC or something.

How much should a Finance Analyst job pay?
Check out salary.com. They have a salary wizard that asks you where you are located, what your experience is, and other such pertinent questions, and then gives you a range of expected salaries in your area for doing the same or similar job.





It's a great starting place for such things.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting