Friday, November 6, 2009

I want to continue my finance career to USA, does anybody know the agency that can help me?

I have 3 years of experience in manufacturing finance, and 4 years of experience in business development, and 3 years of extensive work experiense in politics and law,


I am 22 YO , I have degree in economics and BBA in Internetional Business Administration %26amp; Management Studies.


General Electric, Heidelberg Cement, Verbrugge International, GBDC and Parliament of Georgia these are the organizations that I have worked for..


Thanks for help


Jack


P.S. Netherlands, Germany, Georgia, Russia these are the countries of my past employment.

I want to continue my finance career to USA, does anybody know the agency that can help me?
I found the information at the website brokerhunter.com very helpful for careers involving banking , investment , %26amp; stock brokerage.





I'm certain you could locate links to other useful resources there as well.





Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting