Friday, November 6, 2009

Id like to buy and rent out houses under a coporation, could I get a bank to help finance the house? Partially

I could pay a down payment, but would they finance the rest under a corporation? Like I said I could finance 50% of the house and need financing for the rest. My half of the equity, they could use for collateral.

Id like to buy and rent out houses under a coporation, could I get a bank to help finance the house? Partially
It can be done, but you probably don't want to.


With 50% down, your LLC could probably get something similar to a hard money loan. High interest rate and short term. If your LLC has established credit it would help, but even then your rate will probably much higher than if your get the loan in your name and then just transfer the property into the LLC.
Reply:Yes and No.


I would start out as a LLC. (limited liability corporation)


Banks normally want you to personally be responsible for the loan as it is a new corporation.


See Donald Trump.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


finance © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting